Lovells recruits Links litigation partner
Lovells has hired a Linklaters partner to boost its London litigation practice. Philip Parish, a Linklaters dispute resolution partner since 2001, is due to join the firm next month. Lovells’ dispute resolution group is headed by Patrick Sherrington and has more than 100 partners worldwide. Parish said: “Lovells is one of the few firms able to handle the large, multi-product, multi-jurisdictional business the financial community demands.” The hire follows the news that international arbitration chief Andrew Foyle is leaving for One Essex Court.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651