Reynard powers to top spot
Scottish Power's head of legal steps down after a busy year for utility giant; Slaughter and May Hong Kong partner joins GE Consumer Finance in Asia as general counsel; BP adviser review delayed as associate general counsel Robin Morris announces retirement; and Bank of America poaches in-house lawyer from CSFB to appoint first head of legal. Ed Thornton reports
Charles Reynard has been promoted to UK head of legal at Scottish Power, replacing Gennofir Macleod, who stood down in early November.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651