Olswang completes major upgrade
Olswang has completed the last phase of a major project to upgrade and consolidate its entire IT infrastructure, which began several years ago when the firm moved to larger premises.
The final phase of the project involved upgrading Olswang’s server and storage hardware; implementing a Dell OptiPlex desktop environment; installing a storage-area network (SAN); and migrating to Microsoft’s Windows Server 2003 and Exchange Server 2003.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651