Managing global change
Legal IT Top 100: With DLA and Piper Rudnick Gray Cary now merged, CIO Daniel Pollick tells Kieran Flatt how to support a mega-merger
Supporting the world’s largest law firm merger makes for interesting and varied work. Daniel Pollick, global chief information officer at DLA Piper Rudnick Gray Cary, says he loves it. “It is not yet a full financial merger. However, from a purely IT perspective we have been treating it as though it is,” he says. “The really big challenges have been in bringing together two very autonomous and deeply thoughtful IT functions – and aligning them so that they think the same way.”
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651