Regional Bar: The provincial Bar provides the chance for new recruits in the legal profession to be involved in quality work, where chambers offer career guidance and structure, and a wealth of experience and advice is ungrudgingly available. Bill Braithwaite explains
The provincial Bar presents a wonderful opportunity for those who are committed to pursuing a career outside London. It is very strong in parts, competing with London successfully in some practice areas, and producing over the years some truly outstanding barristers and judges.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651