Regional Guide: Southeast: Life is no beach for trainees in the southeast, but there are plenty of distractions for those after-work hours. Lorna Fairbairn explains why she does like to be beside the seaside
It had always been my understanding that prospective trainee applicants researching their numerous training contract applications reached first for the legal directories and next for the latest survey on trainee salary levels. But since becoming the training principal at my firm 18 months ago, my preconceptions are changing.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651