A tale of two viewpoints
Nordic Countries: No two firms better illustrate the Swedish market than Mannheimer Swartling and its arch-rival, Vinge. Ed Thornton reports on how a long-running debate over the Swedish Bar Association stance on controlled auctions and how a Finnish firm's bold launch in Stockholm has brought the Swedish legal market's differences to the fore
Stockholm’s city centre is scattered with law firms, but two stand out from the crowd.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651