Personal Injury: Compensation nation?
The Compensation Bill could be a golden opportunity to ensure greater clarity and certainty for accident victims. With Tony Blair having recently spoken out against modern-day compensation culture, it is clear that the Government means business and that significant changes are imminent in the claims environment. Jeff Zindani reports on the issues to consider
In May, Tony Blair delivered a powerful speech which was to set the scene for new legislation to regulate compensation claims.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651