Risk Management: Appetite for destruction
Law firms are waking up to the need to appoint risk management specialists, to make sure that identifying and managing risks becomes part of the everyday culture of a firm.Michael Silcock outlines the dos and don'ts of law firm risk management
Human beings are experts at identifying and managing risk. Whether it is chasing bison across the prairies or sailing into uncharted waters, risk management has been vital to our successful evolution and survival as a species through the ages.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651