EU & Competition: Twin peaks
Two sets dominate the world of EU and competition law, with Brick Court Chambers and Monckton Chambers silks the top choice for City competition practices. However, there is depth in the Bar's competition offering, especially among juniors. Charlie Wright reports
The European Union’s Competition Commission has been casting its net far and wide of late, with some household names finding themselves the subject of dawn raids. With the commission taking a tough line on alleged anti-competitive behaviour, who are the counsel being instructed on the big cases? Legal Week’s latest guide to the leading lights at the Bar finds itself focusing almost exclusively on tenants of just two elite chambers.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651