EU & Competition: Dawn raiders
Being subjected to the scrutiny of EU competition officials is an experience every company wants to avoid. Catriona Hatton and George Metaxas offer advice on what to do if the European Commission knocks at the door
Without commenting on the rights or wrongs of the case, the European Commission’s (EC’s) recent dawn raid on Intel’s Brussels office during its inquiry into alleged anti-competitive practices has highlighted the need for international companies to be aware of the European Union’s (EU’s) powers in this area.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651