Survey Report: Getting it right online
James Tuke, co-founder of London and Paris-based Intendance, reveals the principal findings of his latest legal website survey and outlines some principles of good practice online
For the fourth year running Intendance has completed an investigation into the ‘quality’ of legal websites, reviewing the sites of the 50 fastest growing firms by turnover out of the UK top 100 firms. Focusing on content, usability and design, each year we rank firms by their website score and highlight both good and bad practice. In a departure from the format of previous years, we have broadened the scope of the research by inviting all firms in our sample to give facts and figures about their website by completing an online questionnaire. Some of our principal findings are revealed in the paragraphs below.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651