nQueue gets first UK trio
This week has seen nQueue confirmed as a player in the cost recovery systems segment of the UK's legal technology market, with the company announcing sales to three medium-sized law firms.
London-based Speechly Bircham and two smaller firms, as yet unnamed, have all bought a suite of three nQueue applications from the UK reseller, Tikit – nQPrint, for server-based printer accounting and management; nQCopy, for photocopying and imaging; and nQEmbedded, which provides complete cost recovery for both copy and scans without the need for a dedicated terminal.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651