Knowledge Management: Waiting in the wings
Every law firm has a number of technology tools just waiting to be exploited. Simon Levene explains how some of these assets might be used to their full potential
Dormant and untapped within every law firm resides a broad range of technology tools that are begging to be exploited. These assets have been licensed at substantial cost to the firm and, too often, their capabilities are used to only a small extent. High on this list of under-utilised assets is the enterprise search tool.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651