Berrymans adds trio to partnership
Berrymans Lace Mawer has appointed three new partners across its offices, taking the firm's partnership to 98. Litigator Guy Lane is promoted in the national firm's City office; public liability specialist Neil Richards is made up at the Manchester office, one of the firm's seven UK arms. Jeremy Cama, local managing partner at Berrymans' Dubai outpost, has been promoted to partner.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651