IT: The text big thing
While SMS has the potential to streamline communications with clients, firms are not yet fully embracing the technology. Kieran Flatt reports on the latest Legal IT survey, in association with Avanquest
Other technologies can carry more complex, detailed messages; other delivery systems are easier to use, less limited in scope and arguably far more secure; and few means of communication rely on such an unwieldy and inefficient data input process. Yet mobile phone text message is a medium that has had enormous impact on society over the past few years.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651