Sink or swim
Perhaps more than any other firm in the UK, Dundas & Wilson has truly tested the outsourcing of IT services. John Angel interviewed Laurence Ward, the partner in charge of IT at Dundas about the experience
To put Dundas & Wilson’s outsourcing experience in context, we have to revisit the circumstances which led it down that path in the first place. Dundas joined the Andersen Legal Network in 1997 and remained part of that network until May 2002, when Andersen began to fall apart.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651