Practice Management: Weigh up the options
Most firms are still confused as to whether to fully integrate their back-office systems. Adam Westbrooke takes a look at the pros and cons
All law firms have some form of practice management system (PMS) and most firms except the very smallest will have software to support their human resources and marketing operations. Much has been discussed about whether integrating ‘best of breed’ applications provides a better platform than purchasing an integrated system from single supplier, but is there any value in joining these systems at all?
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651