Litigation Support: Data on demand
Managing large volumes of data is an ongoing concern for any law firm. In today's 'on demand' environment, electronic data needs to be skillfully manipulated to avoid handling errors, write Andrew Clark and Scott Hunter
Nearly everyone who has been involved in a disclo-sure process involving rooms and rooms of documents will understand how difficult it is to manage large volumes of data. They will also be well aware that the larger the number of documents, the higher the chance of a handling error. Mishandling one document could mean losing the ‘smoking gun’ document that is crucial to a case.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651