CRM: A link in the chain
Most firms have some form of CRM system but few have managed to fully integrate it with other key applications or to enterprise portals and mobile workers. Ken Young investigates
The world of CRM systems remains relatively consistent in terms of market share. On the vendor front it is a world dominated (40% share) by Inter-face’s InterAction with a range of vendors (Pivotal, E1Business, Sage) taking most of the rest of the business. But it is also a market that is of increasing interest to huge vendors such as SAP, Siebel and Microsoft as well as the ‘giants’ of practice management like Aderent (formerly Solution 6) and Thomson Elite. There is plenty of competition for law firms’ business, coming from all fronts.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651