Regional Guide: Pushing back the boundaries
There is more to Newcastle than meets the eye - and not just its standing as a party city. Paul Coleman reports
For ambitious young lawyers starting out, heading for one of the leading regional firms will provide excellent opportunities. In terms of range and complexity, the work will be the same as you find in any City firm, just on a slightly smaller scale (i.e. multi-million pound rather than multi-billion pound). The northeast has its own mega-clients – including Nike, Go Ahead, Arriva, Sage Group and Nissan – and leading regional law firms attract major national clients in any event. In terms of experience and challenge, regional leaders will provide all you need – and more.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651