Coudert Bangkok Team Quits for DLA Piper
Coudert Brothers long-standing Bangkok team has quit for DLA Piper Rudnick Gray Carey, just six months after the New York firm acquired the Thai practice of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer. The six-lawyer team specialises in telecoms and is headed by partners Chanvitaya Suvarnapunya and Chatchai Inthasuwan. The hires represent the bulk of the team that had staffed the Coudert office since it launched in 1993. The departures come only months after the firm took on Freshfields’ 11-lawyer Bangkok arm. Former Freshfields partners Stephen Bennett and Surasak Vajasit are left as the US firm’s only remaining Thailand-based partners.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651