Offshore: A simple plan
With investment funds an increasingly lucrative area of work for the Channel Islands, and following the introduction of Jersey's Export Funds legislation, Guernsey's new QIF structure is set to be a groundbreaking development. Gavin Farrell reports
Europe’s role in the global investment fund market has become increasingly prominent. The introduction of alternative investment strategies has created a more competitive arena. As a result, jurisdictions closer to the European market are becoming a more attractive platform for offshore investments.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651