Survey: The text big thing
Although SMS has potential for firms with regards to their communications with clients, are they fully embracing the technology? Kieran Flatt reports on the latest Legal IT survey, in association with Avanquest
There are other technologies that can carry more complex, detailed messages. There are other delivery systems that are easier to use, less limited in scope and arguably far more secure. There can be few means of communication that rely on such an unwieldy and inefficient data input process as mobile phone text messaging. And yet, the medium is one whose impact on society has been enormous over the past few years.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651