Survey: It needn't be risky
Since the collapse of Enron, risk management has invaded all areas of UK plc, piling responsibility on senior management. But as Neil Gerrard and Michelle Coco ask, are directors fully aware of all of the risks and the possible results of their ignorance?
Most of us have heard Enron-like stories and counted our blessings that it was not our business that was there one minute and incinerated the next. But it is fair to say that a high proportion of us think of this type of incident as always happening to someone else. If you think like this then you are possibly posing one of the biggest threats to your own corporate existence.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651