Roundtable: Under pressure
Lexis-Nexis' recent roundtable discussion at the Law Society gave IT directors and heads of library services an opportunity to share experiences and views on how the culture of law firms is changing and how IT contributes to profitability. Ken Young reports
What are the internal and external pressures being faced by IT directors? What key technologies are they investing in? How is technology changing the way firms work? How is the culture of law firms changing and how does this affect IT usage? These were the some of the questions being asked at the Lexis-Nexis ‘Law Office of the Future’ roundtable.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651