DM/DC Portals: DM meets ECM
Law firms are no strangers to document management but as vendors increasingly promote enterprise content management is a rethink in order? Ken Young reports
Managing corporate information is now seen as one of the hotter areas for technology vendors buffeted by a mini recession since the dotcom boom. According to the Gartner Group the content and document management (DM) market grew by 9.2% in 2003 to more than £558m in new licence sales worldwide – in contrast to a decline of 12% in 2002.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651