Management: Managing change for success
Winner of the 2004 MPF Award for Best Brand in Practice, the East Midlands-based law firm the Smith Partnership has undergone a revolution in the past 12 months. Managing partner Graham Dean explains why these changes have been made
Having started out principally as a crime practice, the Smith Partnership has evolved in recent years into a multi-disciplinary firm with seven offices across the region. The firm also has a nationwide commercial client base. Unlike many of its counterparts, it still has large crime and family departments (publicly funded), which work alongside its private client lawyers and commercial team.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651