Legal Developments: Another Euro horror?
The scaremongering that surrounds the new Information and Consultation of Employees Regulations, due to come into force in April this year, has caused widespread panic among employers. They have nothing to fear if they are correctly prepared, say Laurence Rees and Karen Ozzard
New European rules will force business to consult workers on their choice of tea – true or false? False, but this type of press sensationalism may well confuse and alarm employers unfamiliar with the new Information and Consultation of Employees Regulations 2004, which come into force on 6 April, 2005. So, how should employers prepare for these regulations?
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651