Commentary: What can you rely on these days?
Old rules up for revision as Sullivan edges off the fence, while US buy-out funds start playing away from home
Deal Week has found of late that you just cannot rely on anything to stay the same. Take Sullivan & Cromwell, which for years has been verbalising its European strategy with all the aggression of a Dale Winton tea party. Yet even the most closeted of City deal-doers cannot have failed to have noticed a more bullish stance from the Manhattan firm of late.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651