Lovells unveils new Frankfurt Chief
Lovells’ German arm has installed Hans-Peter Loew as its new managing partner for Frankfurt. The employment specialist succeeds property partner Ingo Winterstein, who is returning to full-time fee earning. Lovells German managing partner Michael Leistikow told Legal Week: “Hans has a lot of enthusiasm to make the most of the Frankfurt office’s move to its new premises in the banking district.” In a separate move, Lovells has launched a dedicated IP practice in Frankfurt with the transfer of Duesseldorf-based partner Soenke Ahrens.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651