Commentary: A slice of fudge with your snake oil, sir?
If its McKinsey-inspired finance strategy fails to convince, perhaps Freshfields should leave well enough alone
Who knows what highly intelligent analysis was put to Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer by McKinsey? The firm’s banking partners certainly seem to be struggling to communicate what insights the consultants have imparted, or what action the firm now intends to take to develop its finance practice.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651