Mightier than the...
With technology advancing at ever greater speeds many of us find ourselves left behind, failing to understand the importance of the latest gadget or gizmo. Simon Bennett explains how the simple pen has entered the technological race
In today’s technology-driven world it seems that we are required to be more and more expert at the technologies we have to use. Once we get to grips with the latest mobile ‘phone, PC application, or laptop then it is not long before the next gizmo comes along and we have to learn it all again. I am the last person to want to halt the continuing advancement in technology, as it is vital for business to find new and innovative ways to work, but sometimes, the old way of doing something could seem to be better than the new way.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651