In-house: Ring the changes
The legal department at O2 has just been through a restructuring to shadow the reshaping of the business. Des Cahill meets the new team at their Slough HQ and hears what they have to say
Since its demerger from BT in November 2001, O2 has grown into a £5bn turnover company. Listed on the London Stock Exchange as mmO2, the mobile telecommunications group now has an estimated 20 million customers in the UK, Germany and Ireland.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651