In House: Going the extra mile
The clamour among in-house lawyers for value added services is growing and law firms are clearly listening. But there is still a gap between expectation and reality, according to the 2004 Legal Director/ Shoosmiths Benchmarker survey
The vast majority (83%) of in-house lawyers who responded to the recently completed Legal Director/ Shoosmiths Benchmarker survey agreed that the value added services offered by law firms are a very important aspect of the service they provide. However, they are less sure when it comes to putting their collective fingers on exactly what constitutes ‘added value’.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651