Southwest Focus - Keep the ball rolling
While many UK commercial firms have had to rationalise and retrench through the economic downturn of the past three years, Bond Pearce has used that period to establish itself as a leading light of the southwest market. But can the firm maintain its momentum with its first foray into London? Harry Keegan reports
Bond Pearce’s announcement in September this year that it had opened a London office might have surprised some. But for close watchers of the southwest firm, it merely marked another chapter in the firm’s remarkable recent development.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651