Rolling your sleeves up
The lofty principles of high-level strategic marketing are all very well but all the talk in the world will not deliver results unless law firms get down to the nitty-gritty of data management, data entry standards, or 'house style' as some firms like to describe it. Michael Warren reports
The theory to data entry standards – be consistent! The most important thing, after spelling your clients’ names right, is that you should, as far as possible, be consistent in the way in which you enter data.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651