Lies, damned lies
Private equity has not traditionally been an area of strength for Yorkshire, but recent figures suggest that the market may be picking up. Jonathan Jones looks at the evidence
Mark Twain once famously said: “There are lies, damned lies and statistics.” As the private equity market in the UK has matured and become more sophisticated, increased emphasis has rightly been placed on analysing statistical trends for private equity on both a regional and a national basis.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651