People and Moves
Legal Director reports
Ahold: Peter Wakkie a partner at Dutch firm De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek is joining troubled client Ahold as chief corporate governance counsel. Wakkie, a former De Brauw managing partner and one of The Netherlands’ most prominent corporate lawyers, is to join the Dutch retail group on 15 October. He will sit on the company’s corporate executive board.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651