In-House: Dancing To The In-House Tune
Contrary to the current vogue for outsourcing key corporate functions, it is the external legal advisers to UK corporates who are feeling the pinch. Derek Bedlow surveys the latest round of panel reviews and discovers that in-house practitioners are increasingly calling the shots
The past 12 months have seen an unprecedented number of panel reviews as in-house counsel have come under increasing pressure to justify their budgets.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651