M & A Deals
Legal Week Reports
KLegal International firm McGrigor Donald advised private equity house West Coast Capital and Chris Gorman, the UK entrepreneur, on their £60m joint acquisition of the Birthdays Group from venture capital shareholders 3i, PPM Ventures and Permira. The McGrigor Donald team was led by corporate partner Paul Davidson, supported by senior associate Paul Pignatelli and banking partner Iain MacAulay. Eversheds corporate finance partner Helen Ridge advised the vendors, supported by corporate associate David Williams and corporate assistant Wayne Palmer. Debt financing was provided by Bank of Scotland, advised by Shepherd & Wedderburn banking partner Shona Sanders.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651