Scandinavia: The mobile market
As the market for mobile telephony in Denmark approaches saturation, telecommunications companies are facing the prospect of strong consolidation in their market. Jacob Bier and Thomas Holst Laursen look at the implications
As he unveiled his company’s year-end financial results on 6 August, Henning Dyremose, the chief executive of TDC, Denmark’s largest telecommunications group, went out of his way to predict a continued consolidation in the Danish telecommunications market. Dyremose predicted that some competitors would join forces to augment their position in the highly competitive Danish Market.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651