The digital companion
Much has been written over the past few years about the merits of digital dictation workflow software, but there has been very little comment on the new generation of dictation machines. Legal IT asked some end-users for their feedback
Tim Coplestone, Associate, Wragge & Co – Philips Speech Mike 6264 SliderI have had the unit for five or six months; it feels like I have had it for much longer. One of my trainees started using the Philips device initially but was moved to another team where he did not have access to it and he was rather annoyed – but the firm has now rolled it out to the whole floor so he got it back.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651