Midlands: Out of the matrix
Once the jewel in the crown of Britain's largest national firm, Eversheds' Birmingham office has suffered the loss of a number of key partners in the past 12 months - none more public than that of its high-profile office head Adrian Bland. Is this a temporary setback or could it be an indication of deeper divisions in the network? Derek Bedlow reports
David Beckham might be grabbing the headlines, but surely the most unexpected transfer story of the year must be the departure of Eversheds’ Birmingham senior partner, Adrian Bland, to Midlands rival Wragge & Co.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651