Recruitment & Development: Making sure the grass is greener
In a turbulent market, finding lateral partner hire candidates is the easy bit, writes Simon Janion. The challenge is ensuring that they will fit into your firm - and stay there
The major challenge for law firms, whether global giants, medium-sized or small practices in the 21st century has been to identify those sectors in which they are already leaders among their peers or where they stand a realistic chance of carving a niche, and then to build their reputation quickly in those sectors.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651