Strategy & Management: Realising your value
Law firms face some tough strategic decisions in the coming years as the legal market becomes more clearly segmented. But once a strategy is devised, it is also vital that it is fully implemented - every decision the firm's management takes must defer to it, writes Alan Hodgart
Strategy and competitive markets go together like ‘two peas in a pod’, at least for those seeking to be successful in the longer term. This is true in every industry. As competition increases, there is a restructuring of the market on both buyer and supplier side.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651