Insurance: A new order
EU member states are now bound by the EC directive on the Reorganisation and Winding-up of Insurers, leading to predictions of seismic changes to the industry, writes Joe Bannister
The EC Directive on the Reorganisation and Winding-up of Insurers (WUD) (EC Directive 2001/17/EC) has now come into force. European Union member states, including the UK, were required to pass implementing legislation by 20 April this year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651