Legal Week reports
Kirklands raids Fried Frank againKirkland & Ellis has secured its second corporate partner from Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobson as the Chicago giant continues to bolster its New York arm. Thomas Christopher, son of former Secretary of State, Warren Christopher, joined the 900-lawyer firm on 12 May. His move follows Kirklands’ swoop on Stephen Fraidin, a high-profile Fried Frank partner, and January’s double-partner hire of Vincent Pisano and Jonathan Pedersen from Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom.First reported on www.legalweek.net (21 May).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651