Legal IT/Ikon management survey of IT investment
Measuring Performance: With the squeeze on profits and turnover caused by the economic downturn - particularly for the large commercial firms - IT departments face both threat and opportunity. Kieran Flatt reports on the findings of the Legal IT/Ikon survey
We are all aware that the legal market has become much more competitive during the past few years and much has been made of the efficacies of the various strategies that firms can follow to win business and bring in revenue. In the current buyers’ market many firms espousing a strong client focus have increasingly found themselves struggling to actually embrace and implement it.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651