Republic of Ireland: Banking on the USA
Daniel Walsh and David O'Donnell look at the opportunities for investment both now and in the future in Ireland
US-Irish Investment Trends 2002Currently up to 600 US companies employ more than 90,000 people in Ireland. Annual exports by US companies exceed E26bn (£18bn) and the US is by far the largest foreign investor in Ireland, representing almost 65% of foreign direct investment. Ireland now attracts 27% of all new US ‘greenfield’ investment in Europe.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651